Hello spots! I pulled out this skirt today that I haven’t worn in ages, a thrift shop find 2 or 3 years ago! No label, someone made it (and it’s so beautifully finished too)
- Top: Target, old (2+ years ago! I had it in white too, but I long since ruined it)
- Skirt: thrifted, handmade
- Shoes: Kate Spade (although I switched to flats later in the day. I just can’t do a whole day in heels yet!)
- Necklace: Kate Spade (recent from the outlet)
- Handbag: Kate Spade (old, 2-3 years ago? It’s kind of slouchy but has held up well!)
And I spent my day working on costumes and headbands for an upcoming church event. I’ve been putting this off for over a month! Now we are two weeks away from tech rehearsals, I need to get a move on!!!
I’m super excited for this year….our theme is “Puttin’ on the Ritz”, and quite honestly I pulled 90% of the costumes from either my closet or my costume stash, which it’s fun to see things re-purposed. I just love these feathered headbands!
Until next time,