Another weekend for the books! We finished getting the kids all ready for school (only a week late!!! They have clothing now at least), and I did not get my house clean. But I looked cute!
- Dress: Trina Turk (from the big store in LA on 3rd. Go visit, it’s gorgeous!)
- Shoes: Kate Spade
- Dress: Kate Spade
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo, strassed in Light Siam
- Handbag: Kate Spade (old)
- Necklace: Kate Spade (this is by far one of the best ever pieces!!)
Eugene met Ladybug (who still needs a proper name), overseen by Battle Toad:
Battle Toad is a favorite with my kids, he watched movies with them Saturday night (I kid you not, they are obsessed with him!!)
I got new bedding (this doesn’t mean I’ll actually make my bed though!!)
And today I am repeating an outfit, because it’s Monday and I’m already over today!
- Dress: Tracy & Michael
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Oh and I made Macarons this weekend:
A few came out all wonky.
Until next time,
Yes, I have named the snail. Eugene(a HUGE thank you to Talk to My Shoes for the suggestion!!!). As in Eugene from Tangled. I do so love Disney movies! So here is Eugene out and about today…he likes tiaras, magic glowing hair, and bicycle baskets?!
And he assisted in a cake delivery:
Yes….that’s sugar lace and sugar burlap ribbon. I like to make custom molds for my cakes! My goal is to have it be 100% edible if possible!
My outfit matched:
- Dress: Kate Spade (killer deal at Last Call about a month ago. Thank you Xavier!!)
- Belt: JCrew
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin (I’ve had these for 3 years now?! Good shoes LAST!)
- Handbag: Eugene (Kate Spade)
Have a wonderful weekend!