Monday, oh Monday
Oh Monday, we meet again. Sometimes you kick my butt. Today was one of those days, albeit self inflicted! Something about using the excuse of driving teenagers to an event in Irvine to justify a quick trip to Disneyland yesterday, which was late enough in the afternoon to hit traffic (people coming home from Vegas), and result in returning home late (after my Sunday 9pm bedtime). But it was fun and worth it, especially for Rocky to experience more Disney fun! (My friends were still there, and we spend the 4 hours I had in California Adventure, with some amazing “anytime” fast passes, SCORE!)
- Dress: Kate Spade Chambray (it was a little heavy for the weather though, it was warmer than forecasted)
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin, strassed in Alexandrite AB
- Handbag: Kate Spade
- Troll: Rocky
And today, work beckoned….sadly!
- Dress: Kate Spade (older style, yes I own it in white AND green too….hey it has pockets!)
- Belt: Kate Spade
- Handbag: Kate Spade (new September 2016 collection, online and in stores right now…and there is a splurge & save through the end of the month!)
- Shoes: Kate Spade (match the bag)
I really REALLY love these heels:
My husband doesn’t care much for the stacked/chunky heel (I get it!), but they are so comfortable that I will sacrifice style for the fact that I was on my feet today for 8+ hours. Some days, you just need to be comfortable!
Until next time,