Oops

Ummmm, yeah. Another 10 days. It’s been a pretty insane whirlwind recently. After my recent Prada find for under $50 I got rather obsessed with the little free time I had running to shop for more insane couture deals! Add in work, kids + a side trip to Disney (oh and Monday nights at Dancing with the Stars), time FLIES!!!! Anyway, some outfits recently, starting with this GORGEOUS Rodarte dress I wore last night:

1. Dress:Rodarte (spring 2012, under $100)
  3. Handbag: Kate Spade

1. Cardigan: Kate Spade
  2. Blouse: Kate Spade
  3. Pants: Kate Spade
  4. Shoes: Pour La Victorie
  5. Handbag: Kate Spade

1. Dress: Halston Heritage
  2. Necklace: Banana Republic

1. Cardigan: INC

I’ve not been good with taking photos, it’s just hard to remember to snap photos when you are living at 90MPH. I’m hoping things slow down after the end of May, school ends in early June and my kids are going to be gone most of the summer at camp + grandparents. Plenty of time to rest right? Or shop. Or go to Disneyland!

1. Tina

Rest, shop, Disneyland – sounds pretty magical to me!

April 27, 2016 at 19:54

• Thanks. If only there was more resting involved. Monday nights are the killer….just makes my whole week feel off!

April 27, 2016 at 21:46

2. Em

$50 prada find? Will you be sharing this item and where to score such great deals?

April 27, 2016 at 21:03

• I posted it on a previous entry. It’s a clearance sale I stumbled upon a few weeks ago that is fairly short lived. Looks like it might be winding down. Neimans was clearing out a bunch of old stock and they marked it down SUPER cheap at an outlet. Truly a one-off, and the dress I bought has been the only Prada piece I’ve come across. (And it’s mainly clothing and a few shoes….but mainly clothing)

April 27, 2016 at 21:43

• em

Thanks! What a great find. Thanks for sharing 🙂

April 28, 2016 at 05:14

3. aheadbandaday

You must have one of those ks bowler bags in almost every color!

June 5, 2016 at 21:15