February

Woah, February, nice to see you too! Y’all, this year so far has been INSANE! I’ve been posting on Instagram, but the reality is, I haven’t made time to really blog. January is always a pretty crazy time for me. Let me just say this…we have not taken Christmas down in my house yet! Whoops. I guess Disneyland won over cleaning up Christmas!

Some outfits…and yes, I have had to don pants due to windy COLD weather. These are my favorite pair EVER, from Banana Republic….this was today:

1. Cardigan: Barney’s
  2. Blouse: JCrew
  3. Necklace: Thrifted
  4. Pants: Banana Republic
  5. Shoes: Christian Louboutin strassed by me

Yesterday:

All Kate Spade. The dress is a Madison Ave piece my husband bought me in Vegas last spring.

Saturday (to play driver and “chaperone” to my son and his date. Teenagers + Dating, my hair is going to start going grey even faster!!!)

1. Cardigan: Kate Spade
  2. Belt: Kate Spade

Friday: (a 2-outfit day)

1. Cardigan: Kate Spade
  2. Blouse: Kohls
  3. Skirt: Kate Spade (the red is at outlets right now! Under $150)
  4. Shoes: Kate Spade

1. Cardigan: Unknown, poshmark find!
  2. Skirt: Kate Spade
  3. Shoes: Kate Spade

Thursday:

1. Sweater: Banana Republic Outler
  2. Skirt: Kate Spade
  3. Shoes: Kate Spade (they are SO COMFORTABLE!! I have them in two other colors)

Wednesday:

1. Cardigan: Ross (brand unknown)
  2. Blouse: Banana Republic (Thrifted)
  3. Pants: Banana Republic
  5. Necklace: Kate Spade (outlet)

Last Monday I went to Disneyland with some girlfriends, and Tuesday I was at the hair salon and never did take a photo of what I wore!  But last Sunday I wore this:

1. Cardigan: Kate Spade (have in blue as well)
  2. Belt: Kate Spade

I spent the previous Saturday in downtown LA, and again, due to weather wore pants!

1. Cardigan: Kate Spade (2+ years ago)
  2. Blouse: Banana Republic outlet
  3. Pants: Banana Republic
  4. Shoes: Christian Louboutin, strassed by me

And finally, Friday the 23rd:

1. Cardigan. Chaps (Kohls, 4+ years ago)
  2. Belt: Target Kids
  3. Dress: Kate Spade Adette
  4. Shoes: Kate Spade
  5. Necklace: Kate Spade

I saw storm troopers:

Made corsages for the dance this past weekend:

Ordered puppy keychains:

And have been finishing up so many projects I can hardly see straight! 2016 is shaping up to be a VERY full year! Wonder if the groundhog will see his shadow tomorrow morning?

1. isitjustmeme

These outfits are all amazing…but oh my gosh that checked skirt is gorgeous!! And those keychains! 🙂 xx

February 2, 2016 at 07:07

• Thanks! I may or may not have bought the skirt in red too. And may or may not have a huge order coming this week. OOPS. But I vow to be better this year than last year! Lol. How are you?

February 2, 2016 at 07:08

2. Nooo, I would kill for the red skirt and the nearest outlet is 15 hours away 😥

February 2, 2016 at 12:14

• Boo!!!!! I hate how they stopped send sales too! My local outlet has 4’s and 6’s left, shoot me an email if that helps you. (It’s Katespadegirlblog at gmail) 😘

February 2, 2016 at 14:11

• Awww, I appreciate that but I’m a 2! Your good karma will definitely come back to you 🙂

February 2, 2016 at 14:34

• You sure? Lmk I might have a trick or two up my sleeve! 😉

February 2, 2016 at 16:11

3. thehomemakerslife

You have a beautifully unique style. Especially love that gorgeous red dress! ❤

February 2, 2016 at 17:15

4. HBP

Oh my gosh that dress is to die for!

February 2, 2016 at 19:02

5. OK hello I miss you! So many great things going on and great outfits to go with it! Your kitty sweater with the skirt is my absolute favourite! I actually flipped out and nearly spilled my yogurt all over when I scrolled down to it.
    Hope you’re well! Hugs!

February 3, 2016 at 01:04

• Hahahaha! It’s my daughter’s favorite outfit too. She’s awaiting the day she is grown up enough to “borrow” them both! Lol. I’m good, just insanely over scheduled right now!!

February 3, 2016 at 06:27

6. That cat sweater!!!! Argggg!

February 3, 2016 at 02:43

7. You slay me with your Madison Avenue love. Which navy dress is that with the pink cardigan? I remember that gold and ivory top – it’s gorgeous with that tartan skirt! So many gorgeous outfits. 🙂

February 6, 2016 at 01:07

• It’s the Sonja. Do you not have it? I need to message you…I have one that doesn’t have the size in it…I bet it might fit you! I am picking up the red tartan skirt tomorrow morning, outlet went 60% off today with additional 20% on handbags! Eeks!

February 6, 2016 at 01:18