Oh boy, another week has come and gone. I’ve finally gotten most of my gifts wrapped, but still waiting on some last minute items to arrive (this is so not like me! I’m usually done with everything wrapped around Thanksgiving!!) However, I have kept the “dressing up” game strong lately!
Wednesday….I wore this (I also got my hair done, FINALLY!! It’s been months…I found a new stylist and she’s made my hair what I’ve always wanted, without me giving her much information!!)
- Cardigan: Kate Spade
- Dress: Adriana Papell
- Shoes: Kate Spade
- Necklace: thrift store pearls with a vintage snowflake brooch.
Thursday was my LAST CHRISTMAS PARTY ever for a kiddo. My youngest is in 4th grade, and it’s the last year in our school they have fun holiday parties. We’ve had the same teacher for 3 of the 4 in 4th grade, so I am thrilled to go and do classroom stuff with her! She’s a gem and I will sorely miss her as a teacher! (But I see her all the time anyway) As I must maintain my “overdressed” reputation, I put this number on: (I picked up this dress recently…but I belted the sweater like that because even the 00 is TOO BIG. I have to take it to the tailor to have it taken in)
- Cardigan: Barney’s (big sale last year…I need to see if they have it again. This cardigan has really held up well!)
- Dress: Kate Spade (available online)
- Belt: Kate Spade (again, available in light blue, navy in stores)
- Shoes: Kate Spade (old)
Friday…I took a friend to bingo…which was actually fun! I was WAY overdressed!
- Cardigan: Banana Republic outlet
- Dress: Kate Spade (old outlet version of the Adette dress)
- Belt: Kate Spade (currently at outlets for around $20!)
- Shoes: Kate Spade (old)
Friday night was our final holiday party (I’m not counting family parties), and I pulled this number out that I bought MONTHS ago….and went for the “ice princess” look:
- Dress: Kate Spade
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin strassed in Crystal AB
- Handbag: Rajah (also Kate Spade, holiday 2014)
The sequins are actually a matte finish, so adding the sparkly handbag and shoes didn’t make it overkill. It also has pockets, which is great when your at a casino night! We had $500 in chips to start with and at the end of the night I had turned it into $15,800!!! (Play money, but still fun, we had the biggest take of the night!)
Yesterday I threw this on for a Costco run (we went early, it wasn’t that bad)
- Cardigan: Kate Spade (at outlets right now for under $70)
- Skirt: Kate Spade
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin, strassed by me.
On my shoes….I love the “Love” flats so much, I have a pair in black, AND I just found another pair last week that I am going to strass like I did these. Undecided on colour, but something wild and crazy I’m sure!
Finally, today….for church, figured I’d get in the holiday season with some BRIGHT attire, even if it is super cold and icky out today:
- Cardigan: Kate Spade (old…I also have in black and baby pink)
- Dress: Kate Spade Hayden (outlet version of the Jillian) *i had forgotten about this dress, tucked away unworn!!!
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin strassed by me
- Necklace: Kate Spade
Whew….long recap! Hopefully I’ll get back at it more frequently. It’s just been a super super busy season…traveling makes December rough. Hope you are enjoying your holiday season!
Until next time,