Another Weekend Gone

As the sun sets this evening, another week AND weekend gone! I’ve been crazy busy beyond belief this past week!

Wednesday I wore this:

1. Dress: Kate Spade Jillian
  2. Shoes: Jimmy Choo, strassed by me in Light Siam
  3. Handbag: Kate Spade

Thursday I popped into Disneyland for a few hours (why?! It was SO HUMID!!!), and Minnie Mouse met Belle:

1. Blouse: Kohls
  2. Belt: secondhand
  3. Skirt: Anthropologie (under $30 on sale!)
  4. Shoes: Jimmy Choo
  5. Handbag: Kate Spade (limited edition outlet piece)

Here’s Belle attending Aladdin:

Friday I wore this:

1. Blouse: Nanette Lepore
  2. Skirt: Vintage
  3. Belt: Vintage
  4. Shoes: Kate Spade
  5. Necklace: Vintage

Saturday I wore two different looks, the first was for our school’s 5k, my version of “spirit wear”, the second to deliver a cake:

2. Belt: Unknown
  3. Shoes: Christian Louboutin “Love” flats, strassed by me in Montana & Clear Crystal

2. Belt: Ted Baker
  4. Handbag: Kate Spade

Today I threw this on to run a quick errand, this was post taking off my shoes:

2. Belt: Anthropologie

Did you see the Spring/Summer 2016 Kate Spade presentation on Friday? So many cute things! My favorites:

I love the longer hemlines and the pretty florals! It will be interesting to see what they end up actually producing for retail sale. I wish I was in NYC, what a fun sample sale (true samples, not just an online sale) Kate Spade probably has! Occasionally I have found sample pieces on the secondhand market, but it’s rare!

I will say, Kate Spade is KILLING it on the novelty bag front lately! I’m curious to see how the shoes end up working, I’m not sure how I feel about the fact that they are Valentino Rockstud-lookalikes!

Jule

1. aheadbandaday

That Minnie pic is so cute!

September 14, 2015 at 01:54

• Thanks! It was a fun little encounter actually!! (If you have a Disney Chase card they have a private area and you get a free 5×7 photo! I don’t always go and get them, but I should!!)

September 14, 2015 at 02:07

• aheadbandaday

So did you tell her to look at the bag or what??

September 16, 2015 at 00:13

• No. She saw it and went for it. Disney characters are seriously the best!

September 16, 2015 at 00:17

• aheadbandaday

That’s funny!

September 16, 2015 at 00:19

2. Those new bags are adorbs! I love the teapot and I have a feeling I can convince the Mr. to allow myself the dalmatian. Soooo cute! ❤

September 14, 2015 at 01:58

• My husband said “NO” to the Dalmatian! Which surprised me! But he said the Teapot and the Bumblebee were cute. But we shall see what happens when it hits the stores! LOL

September 14, 2015 at 02:06

• I was just told “it’s not dalmatian-y enough” he loves Dalmatians, I don’t believe it. He doesn’t know his refusal is being interpreted as a go ahead for the complete shoe collection muahahaha

September 14, 2015 at 02:21

• Hahahahahahaha. Men!

September 14, 2015 at 02:22

3. That Minnie pic is SO cute!! How do you get them? I definitely was intrigued by the Kate Spade line – I would love to check out their show sometime!!

September 16, 2015 at 13:53

• A friend I was with took the photo! The Disney photographer took the same one too, we saw it when I picked up the one I took home.

Wouldn’t it be fun to attend a KS show? Although the madness of fashion week does not thrill me at ALL. LOL

September 16, 2015 at 13:58