Weekend Recap

I had every intention of blogging last night, and then I got wrapped in macaron-making! It’s been a busy baking weekend, that is for sure.

Saturday I wore this:

1. Blouse: Kohls
  2. Skirt: Dress Corilynn (although ahe doesn’t make them anymore!!)
  3. Belt: secondhand
  4. Shoes: Kate Spade

Sunday I wore this to church:

1.  Dress: Kate Spade Lyric (and a little birdie told me this dress was done in black & white for fall!)
  2. Shoes: Kate Spade
  3. Handbag: Kate Spade
  4. Necklace: Kate Spade

Today I wore this:

1.  Dress: Kate Spade
  2. Belt: Secondhand
  3. Shoes: Kate Spade

The newest collection hit the stores today! I haven’t been in to look, however I’m loving these dresses:

And the creatures! Sigh. If only I had a winning lottery ticket. However the dresses above, I don’t know if they will find a home in my closet, as I am having a bit of a crowd control problem!

I also made this on Saturday:

Such a fun cake! It was a dad and his 3 kids’ HUGE birthday bash. The girls picked all those flowers for their part of the cake. I was informed it was a huge hit and there wasn’t a crumb left. Success!!!

And last night, these:

Mmmmm. I’m in full swing this month! Happy Monday!

1. isitjustmeme

Wow that cake! 🙂
    I love all of these looks, and those new collection pieces look beautiful! Some of the new pieces are crazy expensive over here. Nothing has really caught my eye yet. Oh, i’m going to shoot you an email actually as my favourite bag is on it’s way to the big bag closet in the sky 😦 and I wondered whether KS still make anything in the same colour 🙂 xx

September 1, 2015 at 05:33

• Thanks! Yes shoot me an email, the outlet is having a great sale this weekend too! Ill probably pop up later this week. (Before the traffic to Vegas gets INSANE)

September 1, 2015 at 13:51

2. You look amazing in every piece you have!! I’m in love with some of the Fall collection pieces, but the skirt I want is almost $400 USD, and with the CAD so weak, it doesn’t look like it’s in the cards 😦 x

September 1, 2015 at 13:47

• Ouch!!! Honestly I tend to wait for things to go on sale, clothing anyway. There’s a few small odds and ends I will get because I know they probably won’t ever go on sale. (Keychains mainly!!!) Outlets in the states are amazing.
      Thanks for stopping by!

September 1, 2015 at 13:51

3. You blog seriously makes me want to dress like a better person. We have that weird inbetween weather up here right now where it is too warm to wear tights with a dress or skirt but too cold to go without so my newly gained lemon dress inspo from this post may have to wait a bit. Also, that big bow dress from the new collection, you NEED it!

September 2, 2015 at 00:46

• Lol! Your so funny! And yes, I want the big bow dress, in both colors. I need a dress intervention ASAP!
      It’s still in the 90’s here during the day. But cools WAY off at night, which is nice. But we have mild weather year-round. it snows maybe once a year. Probably why I own so many cardigans but only 3 actual coats!! (And can get by wearing dresses/skirts year round)

September 2, 2015 at 03:13

4. Oops I just saw your reply! I guess you got your dress intervention LOL! It will be ok though, you’ll find a way through this…

September 5, 2015 at 15:11

• Hahahahahaha. You totally crack me up! I guess I’ll just bake more macarons! (Already have the mixer running this morning. I have orders for about 400 macarons this week!!)

September 5, 2015 at 15:17