Today I took Belle out on her first adventure. You know, initially I wasn’t going to buy her, and then I wasn’t sure if I was going to KEEP her. But alas, another novelty bag sucks me in!!
I had planned to go get Chinese food for lunch, but ended up on the other side of town. However I went home and made myself a plate of spicy pan-fried noodles:
So yummy. I always regret it a bit later (they are HOT. The sauce is a sesame garlic with chili paste & hot mustard!), but it’s totally worth it. I could live off noodles! And bread. Oh and any carb-like substance!!
- Blouse: Nanette Lepore
- Skirt: Escada (thrifted, I’ve had this piece for 6+ years! My sister found it for about $6)
- Belt: thrifted
- Shoes: Coach, I added Siam crystals to the pointed part, the back is glitter.
- Necklace & bracelet: Kate Spade
- Watch: Omega (my husbands, but I’ve essentially stolen it.)
- Handbag: Kate Spade, outlet exclusive from about a month ago. These sold out SO fast.
Tomorrow I start in on a HUGE cake project…sugar flowers anyone? I’m excited for this one, I don’t often get to make sugar flowers!
Until next time,
PS: Eugene is doing well, he says hello. Him and Lady are happily engaged. (He moves fast!)