Monday

Oh if ever there was a day for a case of the Mondays, it was today. I powered through AND got a nap AND managed to feed the family “on time”. I better up my meal planning game this week though!!!

Today I wore this:

2. Belt: Anthropologie
  3. Shoes: Kate Spade
  4. Handbag: Kate Spade Maryann (I’ve had it for over 3 years!)

And nope, I didn’t iron my dress. You can tell from my face I just did not care. Honestly? Today was a day that if I actually OWNED yoga pants, I would have probably worn them!

We later went out and I took Pinky with me, as my big Maryann bag was just too heavy

There’s a midnight black version too….it’s on the list. This little thing actually holds quite a bit!

1. isitjustmeme

I LOVE Pinky!! 🙂 Super cute! That dress is eo bright & sunny, it can’t fail to make you feel better about mondays!! Have a great week! 🙂 xx

August 25, 2015 at 06:28

2. ….BUT WHERE IS EUGENE!!!!? Has he been smothered by the love of too many suitors?! That dress really is the ultimate summer dress… and would totally match the purse I’m sporting today… I’m just saying… ALSO… does your hair naturally look like that or what do you do? I’m a little obsessed with it.

August 25, 2015 at 12:37

• LOL!!! Eugene is in a box with many other friends! I’ve been too swamped to pull him out.
      My hair is straight as a board, but I chopped 4″ off last week(by myself, in my bathroom. LOL!) and so when I curl it, it’s bouncy like that. In fact, yesterday was day 2 hair. If I keep it too long it doesn’t look like that.

How’s the renovation?!

August 25, 2015 at 12:39

3. Tina

OMG how cute are you? I too, am loving your sparkly shoes btw and wish I could be a little more carefree with the ironing because I sure hate doing it!

August 25, 2015 at 20:38

• Thanks! I HATE ironing!!!! I avoid it as much as possible. Usually I pop a dress in the dryer on wrinkle release…but I didn’t even do that yesterday. LOL

August 26, 2015 at 03:40

4. First of all, I love seeing your face, pretty pretty lady! Second, that dress, that bag, all the sparkle, you win at Mondays! Last, today I discovered that I live in a city with a Kate Spade store. I went in, didn’t pick anything up (probably preparing to binge) but totally loved everything there and thought of you. It is great to be back in civilization.

August 25, 2015 at 21:12

• Thanks!!! LOL

Did you know retail Kate Spade stores offer 15% teacher/student discounts with your ID? Or a friend with one. Or in my case, one of my assorted kids?! LOL

Welcome back to civilization!!!!!

August 26, 2015 at 03:39