Friday

Oh boy, the first week of school is OVER! I survived! (Barely) I’m just exhausted, but I did make a huge meal tonight along with homemade ice cream.

Yesterday I wore this:

1. Dress: Lela Rose for Target
  2. Belt: secondhand

And today….although I spent most of the day asleep! (I guess I was tired, a 4 hour nap and I’m already ready for bed!)

2. Shoes: Adrianna Papell

I love the dress I wore today, it’s perfect for summer, and best of all, it doesn’t hurt. My body is still healing from that accident, and this week has been rough! I found out this morning I had popped my ribs back out somehow (not sure?! I haven’t even been cleaning house…have been leaving it all up to the kids!), which would explain why my clothes have been making me hurt. Sigh. The flats I picked up at Nordstrom rack last week during clear the rack, under $30! (I might have bought my daughter a matching pair!) They had champagne ones too, but I was good and just bought the black.

Have you seen the new Kate Spade arrivals? They were up last night but the email came today. I’m really tempted by the milk carton. I wasn’t excited about the clothes really. But I did get some fun things….the full retail stores are running extra 20% off sale items through Sunday!

And these came from an outlet purchase I made last week (next time I will totally pay the $10 for 2-day shipping! It was agony waiting 9 days for ground shipping!!!)

My kids named the frog “battle frog”, and swear he’s going to shoot poison venom at them in their sleep!!! Ladybug is looking forward to meeting Eugene, he’s already planning the proposal I think.
Have a wonderful weekend! I have French Macarons on my agenda this weekend, along with the piled of laundry from kids back to school AND running cross country after school every day! (All of them. Oh my!)

1. Battle frog is totally my favorite!!!

August 8, 2015 at 03:16

• Right?! He’s watching Harry Potter with the kids tonight. LOL!!

August 9, 2015 at 02:37

2. isitjustmeme

The ladybug!!! I love it 🙂 I haven’t seen anything that’s really tempted me for a while, the UK site only has a small selection so I have to try to manipulate the system to let me view the US site!! I will be debuting my Charm heels at a wedding today too 🙂 xx

August 8, 2015 at 09:46

• Yay for charm shoes!!! I know the UK site is not very much selection. If you ever want anything from the U.S. Site, let me know, always happy to ship over to you! (I think you can ship direct to me, a friend of mine in Australia does it) the cat bag I bought it seriously my favorite. It’s so adorable!!!!

August 9, 2015 at 02:37

3. Howwwww do you pop your rib?!?! That sounds TERRIBLE. Ahh!!
    Love the new bags, there are a few Kate Spade items I am after right now- not sure if I’ll actually get to add them to my list. There is an elephant bag similar to your battle frog that I just love (I adore elephants) and the pineapple necklace… ahh! It is like KS is taking my favourite things and making accessories out of them.

August 8, 2015 at 17:37

• No idea about my rib! So bizarre, as I’ve been SO careful about lifting and all that!! Oh that elephant is cute!!! I know, all this novelty is such an obsession. Sigh.

August 9, 2015 at 02:35

4. I am so tempted by the milk carton too! I just saw it in the store yesterday, I love it!

August 9, 2015 at 15:56