Oh My!

Thats been my week. “Oh My!”.

Tuesday I wore this:

1. Blouse: Tahari (thrifted, under $10)
  2. Skirt: secondhand vintage
  3. Belt: Kate Spade
  5. Handbag: Kate Spade

Wednesday:

1. Dress: Hobbs
  2. Belt:  Unknown (secondhand find)
  3. Shoes: Jimmy Choo
  4. Necklace: Banana Republic
  5. Handbag: Kate Spade

Today:

1. Dress: Alannah Hill

Yesterday was my daughter’s birthday:

And today I had to go to LA, so we did our yearly track to American Girl for our mother-daughter birthday lunch:

We visited Kate Spade in Pasadena,

(hello fall 2015!!! I left it behind, it’s adorable, but I have my eye on some pieces later in the year!)

And Sugarfina in Beverly Hills AND Pasadena:

The Pasadena store is such a hidden treasure! I love that it’s tucked away, and also right by Kate Spade!!

I got into some trouble later….I am really REALLY loving SJP shoes! So well made and the arch is PERFECT for my bony bumpy ex-ice skaters feet!

Le sigh. Yes they came home. Under $60, who could say no?! Quick, someone take away my Visa card!

The Paper Bag Princess….my favorite find of the day. Right at Robertson & Olympic in Los Angeles, it’s a unique collection is amazing treasures! The hats! The jewels! The vintage couture Chanel! It’s my new “must see” recommendation for a trip to LA! The costume jewels alone, wowzers! It’s such a gorgeously curated collection too. I did not take any photos, merely enjoyed the beauty of the treasures. Their website for more information.

1. That polka dot dress though!!!

July 31, 2015 at 16:24

2. SJP SHOES ARE AMAZING!!!!! BUY THEM ALL! BUY THEM ALL!! AHHHH!!! *flees*

July 31, 2015 at 21:58

• LOL!! They had sooooooo many at the Rack we went to! Then I found a pair of royal blue Serabady (did I spell that right?!) Manolos for $175!! Sadly they were a size too big and so I left them behind. I only bought this pair of SJP heels, I just can’t do the super pointy ones, which is what they had. Although I was tempted by a pair of purple pair just like these, but they were still $165 after the 25%, so I left those behind. These were a STEAL!

August 1, 2015 at 04:30

3. Tina

Ahh, American Girl Place! I have done the Mother/Daughter lunch/dinner/brunch at 3 different locations across the country and dropped so much money on their over-priced dolls and dresses I shudder – but I loved it all and so did my daughter. Happy Birthday to Eowyn!

August 1, 2015 at 00:03

• Lol! Isn’t is fun and frivolous?! We had a ball.

August 1, 2015 at 04:28

4. Happy birthday to your mini!! It looks like such an amazing day!!! I’m definitely jealous of the American Girl adventures. I loved those books when I was a young girl!!

August 1, 2015 at 00:39

• Thanks!! I still love the books! We had a ball.

August 1, 2015 at 04:27