Wedding season is here, and it’s kicking me in the pants! But I just have two more days and then hello SUMMER!!!!
Some outfit recaps from the last few days:
- Dress: Kate Spade Sonja in Baja Rose (Nordstrom Rack find)
- Belt: Kate Spade
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin (my go-to for flats!)
- Handbag: Kate Spade Quinn
- Necklace: Kate Spade (why did it take me so long to discover these?!)
- Dress: Kate Spade Corley (still on sale until midnight tonight!!)
- Belt: Secondhand
- Shoes: Kate Spade
- Dress: David’s Bridal (found at a thrift store)
- Brooch: Vintage
- Shoes: Nina, strassed by me
- Dress: Kate Spade Sonja in Navy
- Belt: Ted Baker (pink glitter!!!)
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin
- Handbag: Kate Spade (these are back at the outlets in this color!!)
Some recent crafting:
Trying something a little different for this wedding this week. Can’t wait to see it all come together!
Oh and Eugene has been a little naughty lately….trying to burn Rajah:
He tried to hide, but I found him! *snickers*
Until next time,
PS: As always, please do not repost or use my photos without my permission. Much appreciated!!