Sunday Musings

Oh my, how I am dragging today!!!! This past week has finally caught up with me! We still went to church this morning, and so I got dressed (even though I’m back in PJ’s hanging on the couch watching TV!)

1. Cardigan: Kate Spade
  2. Dress: Kate Spade Lyric (on sale right now at the outlets!!! They ship anywhere in the U.S. For $5!)

My living room has been turned into a couch fort:

Hope your weekend is grand. We are enjoying some peaceful quiet after all the excitement of the past couple of weeks. My husband is thankful to have tomorrow off, as am I.

1. Sydney Wu

Hi Jules, do you mind telling me the style # of that Kendrick dress (flare navy with white lemon print dress)? also, do you mind letting me know which outlet store you got it from? Thanks so much!!!

May 25, 2015 at 01:19

• Sydney, I had the Desert Hills store (in California) ship it to me. (It’s a couple of hours from my house) Not sure of the style #, I don’t know where I put the tag. (I try to keep them, but it doesn’t always happen) I know Vegas had it too. Hope that helps! No idea if they still have them though.

May 25, 2015 at 01:22

2. Sydney Wu

Thank you so much! I am calling the stores now.

May 25, 2015 at 01:42

3. Sydney Wu

Called 4 stores…they no longer have the dress 😦

May 25, 2015 at 02:01

• Oh no!!!! I bought it 3 or 4 months ago maybe? Right when it came out. Not every outlet got it. Did any of them do a sku check for you??? They should be able to do that. See if any other store might have it. Not all outlets will do it, but you can always ask! I haven’t seen it pop up on eBay either!!! Good luck my dear.

May 25, 2015 at 02:02

4. Love the outfits & looks you put together! If only my country has a Kate Spade outlet store too!

May 27, 2015 at 12:48

• Thanks dear! I’m surprised they don’t have an outlet down there for Kate Spade!! I know it’s a fairly large market in Singapore. If you find someone here in the states who can shop for you…then get it shipped!! I ship pieces all over the world!

Thanks for stopping by!