Whew, today has been long!! Lots of baking, tomorrow is my stepsons’ birthday (yes, they share a birthday! Among other things), and another cake that was ordered. It’s all done, and the ice cream cakes are in the freezer!
My piping skills aren’t the greatest….but it will do!
I wore my Madison Avenue dress to church this morning….
- Dress: Kate Spade Madison Avenue Ines Dress
- Necklace: Kate Spade (I could wear this one every day!!)
- Earrings: Nadri, picked up for under $10 at Nordstrom Rack last week.
- Shoes: Kate Spade (I bought these when my husband bought me this dress. They MAKE the dress!!)
I ended up changing when we got home….I was hot, and I’ll be honest, my feet weren’t terribly happy!! The shoes above aren’t all-day heels. So I put this on:
- Dress: David’s Bridal, picked up at goodwill.
- Brooch: vintage, off eBay
- Shoes: Manolo Blahnik, strassed in Crystal AB.
Perhaps I’ll take the “dress a day in May” to the extreme and shoot for two dresses a day! (Kidding…although should I be ashamed to admit I could do that AND be able to not repeat a single dress? Eeks!!!) I am hoping our beautiful weather holds, although it could be a little cooler…93 degrees in early May is a little too hot.
Until next time,