Dress A Day In May
Ooooo, I had forgotten about this fun little thing for May, where you wear “a dress a day”!! A bunch of gals on Instagram did it last year, and I joined in (but I mean…that’s normal for me anyway, right?!), and so yesterday kicked off 2015’s #DADIM on Instagram! Today I went for it with GUSTO, wearing TWO dresses!
Started the day in this…leaving at 5:30am to go pick up my husband’s car (it had a recall), and then popping up to the outlets with my teenager who needs just a few more hours of driving time before he takes his test at the end of the month!
- Dress: Kate Spade (picked up during Saks’ Friends & Family sale….its a 0, which I’m actually glad about because of getting it on/off. A 00 would fit properly, but I could see struggles to get it off!!)
- Belt: came with the dress (but ohhhh the possibilities of belts with this dress! All those fun colours!!)
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin
I then changed after we got home, as the temperature had gotten out of control, and the balloon dress is a VERY heavy fabric. I pulled out an oldie but one of my favorites…the fabric is so light and airy, yet does NOT fly up in the wind!
- Dress: Lela Rose for Target/Neiman Marcus (which you can find this on eBay for less than $15 WITH SHIPPING!!!)
- Necklace: Kate Spade (on sale here )
- Belt: Kate Spade, Navy Glitter (pops up on Nordstrom in the sale section from time to time…)
- Shoes: Manolo Blahnik, Strassed by me, but I ended up wearing the Nina Jellies (also strassed by me) in the last photo above.
I made some tiered cake/dessert plates:
Until next time,