Movies

This afternoon I took myself out. To the movie theatre. For the first time in 6 years! (Alone that is….I mean we watch/screen movies all the time…but going to a theatre alone?! Unheard of!!) I have been dying to see Cinderella, but decided to see Age of Adeline instead. It was a beautiful film. The clothing alone made my heart happy!!! I felt under dresses! It was brilliant, just a beautiful film.

I wore this:

1. Dress: Kate Spade (Monaco collection, 2014)
  2. Belt: Kate Spade
  3. Necklace: Banana Republic

However I had started the day in this:

2. Shoes: Lilly Pulitzer for Target

A good day. I even have a proper dinner plan. I may actually be organized by the time the kids go on summer break!!! Oh, and check your Kate Spade outlets….apparel and clearance handbag have gone on 50% markdown!!! (Yay!)

1. Beautiful! love both of these. & 50% off clearance?! I wish I had a US trip planned!!! 😦 xx

April 29, 2015 at 18:43

• If you ever want anything, shoot me an email! I shop for several overseas gals! It’s fun!!! 😉

April 29, 2015 at 18:57

2. isitjustmeme

Hmm I tried to post a comment & it’s disappeared, so sorry if this is a duplicate!! Love both of these dresses! The stripy one is too cute. And 50% off clearance?!! I wish I had a US trip planned right about now!! 😦 x

April 29, 2015 at 18:46

• No worries!!! For some reason it filtered your comment!!!!! I approved them both!! Like I said previously, shoot me an email, happy to shop and ship to you!!! I love shopping for other people. Helps curb MY shopping!!!

April 29, 2015 at 18:58

• Oh ooops!! Haha!! Ah thank you, I may have a little browse online to see if anything catches my eye!! 😉 xx

April 29, 2015 at 19:17