Friday!!

Its Friday! It’s been a crazy week….mostlyof my own making, being as I jumped on the Lilly for Target bandwagon. As of tonight I have assembled and shipped (or prepped to ship) over 60 packages, items going all over the U.S.!! It was so much fun working with gals to find them what they were looking for, and “meeting” new people who have a passion for bright florals!! I did not clean out any Target I went too….mainly bought what was requested on Instagram, and a few extras that were snapped up rather quickly! Anyway, I think it’s about over…my targets have “restocked” a few times (I suspect they just didn’t put everything out in the beginning), and I’ve spread lots of Lilly love, and supported the USPS quite a bit as well!!

What I wore yesterday:

1. Cardigan: Kate Spade
  3. Belt: Old Navy
  4. Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Strassed by me
  5. Handbag: Kate Spade

Today I started in this (and then the wind picked up!!) wearing the ONE Lilly for Target item I wanted (I was blessed to trade for it!)

1. Cardigan: Kate Spade
  3. Shoes: Lilly Pulitzer for Target

I was soooo excited to get these! They are decent quality, but the cuteness makes up for lack of quality!!

I ended the day in this:

1. Cardigan: Kate Spade
  2. Skirt: Vintage
  3. Shoes: Kate Spade

I am in LOVE with this blush pink cardigan! The buttons are gorgeous, and it’s blush pink, one of my absolute favorite colours right now.

And this arrived today:

Squee!!!! I bought a 0, and while a 00 would probably have been better, for getting it on and off, I’m glad I sized up. I’ve gone back and forth about this one for months, I’m glad I pulled the trigger. (And thank you Saks for your friends & family sale!!)

With that, I’m off to bed. Early start and the super insane gusty wind has triggered a migraine. Or maybe it’s all the emailing about Lilly Pulitzer!! Have a wonderful weekend!

1. Wow you have been busy! Some of the Lilly things are beautiful, especially the shift dresses, I think I’ll be stalking Ebay for those! And that balloon dress is adorable! Xx

April 25, 2015 at 05:36

• Wait! I bet the dresses will drop on eBay in about 6 months to a year. I wish I had known your size!!!! Everything I’ve found has gone so fast, it’s INSANE!!!!

Thanks! I tried the Balloon on, it’s a little big, but if I had gone with a 00, getting it off would always be a struggle!! I wish the buttons went down the whole front. Lol I love the print though!!!

April 25, 2015 at 19:21

• Aw bless you! Yes I’ll definitely wait, I am NOT paying the crazy prices on Ebay right now! Xx

April 25, 2015 at 21:34

2. first and last dress are super cute

April 25, 2015 at 19:19

• Thank you! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!

April 25, 2015 at 19:21

• well now it is … printer working, new kettle boiling and a day spent at home … perfect!

April 25, 2015 at 19:37

• Yay!!! I had to run to LA this morning, but am back home, in PJs, watching the rainy weather roll in!!!! I need some tea after seeing your kettle is boiling!!!!!

April 25, 2015 at 19:40

• come on over and have a cuppa

April 25, 2015 at 19:48

3. I love that you’ve been doing Lilly for everyone – you’re so thoughtful and kind that way!!!! Love your Saks find – I wanted to get a CMV dress from their sale, but too difficult with being out of the country last week…. I’m sure there’s more sales coming. 😉 That first dress was definitely a honeymoon staple for me!!

April 25, 2015 at 19:28

• Awe, thanks! It’s been super fun!!! I’ve managed to not be shopping for myself becauSe of it!!! 😂😂😂 I should have emailed you to see if you wanted anything…but your in Europe….and have sooo many more amazing things to buy!!!!

April 25, 2015 at 19:41