I am saying it….I really dislike time changes. Throws everything off! However, I will say the weather is SO gorgeous today, I am willing to forgive the lost hour. (As if I had a choice!!) But in all seriousness, yesterday and today has been simply sublime weather!!
Since I didn’t post my outfit yesterday, here it is:
- Cardigan: Banana Republic Outlet (purchased this past Friday)
- Dress: Kate Spade Sonja Dress (Nordstrom, was not available through Kate Spade. I picked it up for under $100 at the rack earlier this year)
- Belt: Ebay
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Handbag: Kate Spade Rachelle in Ballet Slipper Pink
Today I whipped out another recent dress purchase, this from the big outlet sale a couple of weekends ago. The Citadel store did not have my size, but the lovely ladies at the Gretna, Nebraska store did (along with dresses for friends!) and it was shipped to me wrapped all pretty! I have been eyeing this dress since last spring, never quite pulling the trigger. Glad I waited, as it was well under $100!!
- Dress: Kate Spade Gayle Dress (outlet exclusive. Also came in black & cream, which I already own)
- Belt: off eBay (search “bow belt”, they are usually under $1 with free shipping)
- Shoes: Kate Spade (off fifth purchase, I believe these and the silver ones I have were a Saks Fifth Ave exclusive)
I also carried my pink handbag from yesterday. I loved the pink with the Orange and cream! I had a cardigan for church, but it only lasted while at church…no need for it today!!
Don’t forget to enter my current giveaway! Enter here
Until next time,