Scrolling through my Instagram this afternoon, I realized I started blogging 3 years ago! And of course, I then went “oh my goodness, I need to post my blog-a-versary giveaway!!”
So, here it is….in the honor of spring, Kate Spade’s spring florals (specialty) and lemons (outlet), a fun giveaway to celebrate those that have read my drivel for quite some time! First, the “loot”:
I will have 3 prizes, for 3 winners! In order of photos:
Grand Prize: Kate Spade Postcards, Lemon Coin Purse & Floral Necklace. The postcards are from the specialty shops, the coin purse is from the newest outlet collection, and the necklace, I honestly don’t remember, except it IS an outlet piece.
2nd Prize: JCrew Flower Belt/ Headband, Kohls Necklace, and EOS 3-pack.
3rd Prize: 3 Juicy Couture Bracelets
Now, some rules
- Must post a comment on this blog post.
- Bonus entry for following my blog.
- Additional entry if you send me an email! (katespadegirlblog at gmail dot com)
- Additional entry for reposting the photo BELOW the “rules” on Instagram, tagging me (@katespadegirlblog), and using hashtag #katespadegirlbloggiveaway You may post once each day on Instagram for additional entries. Share with your friends!
- Open to anywhere that accepts mail from the U.S. If I can mail it, you can enter! (Just may take longer to arrive)
- All prizes were provided by me, and have no cash value. This is not a sponsored post, unless you count sponsored by ME as “sponsored”. I choose prizes based upon my preferences and what I felt was appropriate.
- There are no prize substitutions.
- Ends on March 15, 2015 at Midnight PST. Please note any entries via email, Instagram, or comments on this page time stamped after that will NOT be counted.
Photo for Instagram:
And finally, I want to thank ALL my readers for following along on my adventures. I try to respond to every comment, email, and post on Instagram, but please know if I did not respond, I did see your words, and I appreciate every single one of them, I just do not always get a chance to respond. Blogging is a hobby, and so it is not always top priority in my day!