Let Them Eat Cake

I did not post last night, mainly because I wore what I wore Tuesday night all day, until I changed before my husband and I went to our couples bible study. I pulled out my Wynne dress last night:

1. Cardigan: JCrew Kids
  2. Dress: Kate Spade Wynne Dress
  3. Shoes: Jimmy Choo, Strassed in Jonquil

And today, I wore this to bake all day:

1. Cardigan: Kate Spade
  3. Belt: Kate Spade
  5. Handbag: Kate Spade
  6. Necklace: Kate Spade

And cake, lots and lots of cake:

German chocolate, lemon-raspberry, and a tasting box for one of my summer brides! Oh and cupcakes for the kiddos. Yummy!!!!

1. Your baked goods look wonderful! Love the dresses!

March 6, 2015 at 08:32

2. My stomach just growled!! Those cakes look divine!!!!! I’m ignoring the coveted Wynne dress. 😉

March 6, 2015 at 21:44

• Thanks! And I’ll hold out hope that you find a Wynne!!!!! 😉

March 7, 2015 at 05:01

3. Patricia

I love seeing your dress and your sparkling shoes in a brighter light. They are even more beautiful!

March 7, 2015 at 11:36

• Thank you!! Sunlight (like super bright) and then low light, those are the BEST times for sparkly shoes!! Especially this pair, they look like glowing sunlight or candlelight!!!! They are my favorite!!!

March 7, 2015 at 16:30

4. Julie’s, you represent the kate spade brand so beautifully!!! Such an inspiration. The pink handbag you used today is next style on my list of handbags to purchase. I must admit the “bull frog” wicker bag is really calling my name though. Where do you find your gorgeous flats? Online or stores. Embrace Kate spade…

March 8, 2015 at 12:50

• Thank you! My shoes….depends….the crystal ones I make myself (buy plain flats and then Strass them myself). I mainly buy 3 brands of flats: Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo, and Kate Spade. I also have one or two Manolo’s that are flats. Lots of secondhand shopping, eBay, and being patient! 🙂

Thanks for stopping by!!!

March 8, 2015 at 14:47