Tueasday, why were you so cold?! It’s March!! Time for spring flowers and putting coats away! Okay, maybe not. But still, it was 35 degrees when I left the house this morning!!
I started the day in this:
- Scarf: Kate Spade (this is at the outlets right now!)
- Cardigan: Kate Spade (spring 2014 Outlet, the Palm Springs collection)
- Skirt: Kate Spade (unknown, eBay score)
- Shoes: Kate Spade (Saks Fifth Avenue exclusive Holiday 2013, I also have in gold)
- Handbag: Kate Spade (recent outlet purchase)
I do get quite a few inquiries as to when pieces I wear were available. I’ll be honest, I don’t typically shop full retail, but scour the sale racks, outlets, eBay, and several other secondhand sale sites. I try to reference a date when I can, but oftentimes I don’t even know. I also get my hot little hands on quite a few sample pieces, which were never mass produced. But I rarely link to anything, simply because it’s usually not still available online. (And I do not use affiliate links)
Later UPS showed up with my most recent outlet purchase (or rather, my husband’s most recent purchase! Man he has excellent taste!!), and while trying it on, I decided to leave it on. Resulting in me wearing it out wih the tag still on it! No one noticed, but still!
- Cardigan: Barney’s
- Dress: Kate Spade Kendrick Dress, available now at the outlets.
- Belt: Target (currently on sale!)
- Shoes: Kate Spade
We went to celebrate my daughter being inducted into the National Elementary Honor Society! It was an interesting ceremony, and I look forward to seeing what she does with it!
Until next time,