Mom’s Day Out

Today I played Mom Taxi, went to Disneyland for a couple of hours, has Earl of Sandwich, hit up Kate Spade at The Citadel in LA, and even got in a bit of work before playing Mom Taxi again!!! And was even home by 4!

My outfit:

IMG_8980

IMG_8981

IMG_8982

Cardigan: Boden
Dress: Kate Spade Adette (currently on the clearance rack at the outlets!!)
Belt: Target
Shoes: Crystal AB strassed Manolo Blahnik’s

Disneyland is still being overrun by Frozen:

IMG_8969

IMG_8968

IMG_8970

Earl of Sandwich (which lives up to the hype)

IMG_8972

IMG_8974

Outlet excess:

IMG_8976

As for my purchases? Well, those shall have to wait for another day! I really had fun with the wonderful staff at The Citadel, they were very busy, but still took the time to chat with me, and look for a dress for me! (Which I located and arranged to have it shipped! You know it’s only $5 to ship right?!) They had all the spring line out on display, and if you loved all the lemons last spring? They are BACK!!! They also have the Roset (the hot pink one) as well! I am excited for the items I purchased, and also excited that the new spring items I own most of it, hopefully giving my pocketbook a little bit of a break!!

Hope your Saturday was fabulous!!!

1. You look great in the dress! 🙂 Here in Toronto we currently have still about 10 cm of snow. Best, Jana

February 22, 2015 at 03:51

• Ooooo, I keep seeing all the lovely winter on the news! It’s been in the 70’s and 80’s here in SoCal! It’s one of our mildest winters ever! Totally insane!! I do envy the snow though, it would be nice to have a bit of winter!!!!!! Stay warm! (The only snow I’ve seen all year was at Disneyland this morning!!!)

February 22, 2015 at 03:53

• 🙂 I will. Thanks! Love the snow, too. It is bright and looks clean. Besides that it slows down our society. 😉 Best, Jana

February 22, 2015 at 04:22

2. Ugh, I know it isn’t right to be jealous, and I’m totally happy for you, but I really wish I could just “go to Disneyland” as I feel the need to. Seriously, I haven’t been in years and still remember how magical it is…!

February 24, 2015 at 00:25

• It’s okay! Honestly, it wasn’t that magical on Saturday! SO MANY STROLLERS!!! But I feel you. Shoot, I get the feeling when others go and I’m NOT GOING THAT SAME DAY! It’s silly, stupid, and I think it’s all part of the human condition. But you should plan a trip!!! I’ll come tour with you, and introduce you to all my crazy Disney friends!! 😂😂

Trust me, I am jealous of your travels and snow! It’s just us as people, no one is truly content anymore!! (Ugh, it’s SO HARD! Lol. We’ve been talking about that at bible study, learning contentment. I’m like “oh my I need a 4-year study on this, not 4 weeks!!!”)

February 24, 2015 at 00:28

• As soon as I go to Disney, I promise you will be the first person to know!!! Also ” I am jealous of your travels and snow”
        Hahaha you’re kind. This morning it was -20someC (it warmed up here!) and I got stuck in the Tim Hortons drive thru at 8am. Someone had to come out and push my vehicle which shouldn’t be getting stuck as I have snow tires and a V6 engine… After work, I shovelled the drive way for an hour, until my arm nearly fell off, fingers burned from freezing and I am still not done. Still jealous? Hahaha

February 24, 2015 at 00:35

• Yeah, still a little jealous….even though I KNOW the reality is not as glamorous as it sounds in my mind!!!

I was at Lake Louise when the lake was frozen over almost 10 years ago, and while it was GORGEOUS, OH MY GOODNESS I WAS SO COLD!!!!!!!! Lol. And it was the end of November. But the snow and ice was just beautiful!!!

V8 engine! LOL. I actually learned to drive in snow and ice (local Cali mountains), so I feel the pain. Snow looks so innocent, when it’s oh so deadly.

Stay warm my dear!!! (And it’s cold today here, in the 40’s and 50’sF! 😂