Thankful

What a week! We had quite a fun Thanksgiving, popping up to Lake Arrowhead, where it was still a whopping 70-something degrees! (FYI, it was 80-something at my house this afternoon!!) I am having a difficult time getting into the Christmas mode with late spring temperatures!!

What I wore Wednesday:

IMG_6991.JPG

IMG_6989.JPG

IMG_7005.JPG

Cardigan: JCrew Kids
Dress: Kate Spade, via Rent the Runway
Shoes: Christian Louboutin

I did not cook this year, instead I made pie:

IMG_6978.JPG

And to celebrate “Black Friday”, I wore this today to pop out to Target with my husband:

IMG_7020.JPG

IMG_7006.JPG

IMG_7014.JPG

Cardigan: JCrew Kids (same I wore yesterday. It didn’t last long either day! Too hot!)
Dress: Kate Spade
Belt: Kate Spade
Shoes: Jimmy Choo

Did you hit the sales today? We felt the sales weren’t what they were last year. I bought a few odds and ends (mainly some movies), but overall I was very underwhelmed! Even the ongoing Kate Spade Surprise Sale hasn’t tempted me! Perhaps I am simply “shopped out”! (Yeah right) We honestly don’t do “big” Christmas though, but there’s still 20-something days left, so who knows!

Have a wonderful weekend! I’ll be back to decorating the house tomorrow:

IMG_7023.JPG

It’s always a 2-day job!

1. I love all those outfits!!! I’m interested to hear your thoughts on the navy dress!! I am not crazy about any of the sales thus far… and nowhere I went yesterday was offering deals… 😛

November 29, 2014 at 14:51

• The navy dress is so-so. The unfortunate is it wasnt made in my size! Its pretty and i have to own it, but I am still “meh” about it, if that makes sense??

Yeah I am most excited about Starbucks Bonus Stars this holiday season! LOL!!!

November 29, 2014 at 14:53

2. I have the same dress that you featured in your first outfit. I love how you made it perfect for the holidays with the red cardigan and shoes! I live in SoCal, so I get what you mean about the weather. It’s way too hot here to start feeling like it’s almost Christmas!

November 29, 2014 at 16:01

3. Happy late Thanksgiving to you! I absolutely adore your first outfit!

November 30, 2014 at 18:03

4. Oyinda

Hello Jules.
    Is there a specific reason why you feel “meh” about the navy rosette dress (besides its unavailability in your size)? I would like to wear it for my birthday but my only option is to buy it online so there’s no possibility of seeing it/trying it on before buying it. By the way, I also have the “hope” and “carolyn” dress you are wearing in this post. My carolyn dress is the pink and maraschino colour though. 😉

January 2, 2015 at 08:38

• Hey! I have the navy roset dress (because, lets face it, i an a dress addict!!), but my “meh” is partly because my pink roset is a 00 and fits perfectly, and my navy is a 0. The navy is also an inch shorter than the pink one! But it is still a gorgeous dress, and my husband loves it.

I wish i had the pink and maraschino carolyn dress!!! Its on my “find ASAP” list!!!!! Gorgeous gorgeous! One day i will find one!!!

Hope that helps!! Oh and the navy sequin dress? Seems to be the same cut as the roset
      Dresses. Just different fabric (and i have that in a 2 due to size availibility. Its heavy fabric that you cannot tell its too big)

January 2, 2015 at 16:21