Endless Summer

Seriously, it’s about 80 degrees out this evening! Crazy crazy weather!!!

Yesterday I wore this:

IMG_6632.JPG

IMG_6630.JPG

IMG_6629.JPG

Cardigan: Target
Dress: Kate Spade Elza Dress
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Handbag: Kate Spade
Necklace: Kohls

Today I wore this:

IMG_6662.JPG

IMG_6663.JPG

Cardigan: Ralph Lauren
Dress: Kate Spade (recent eBay steal!)
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Handbag: Kate Spade
Necklace: Target

I also made these for a baby shower this afternoon:

IMG_6668.JPG

IMG_6666.JPG

IMG_6669.JPG

Aren’t they the cutest?! She had originally ordered a cake, but I’m so happy that the order was changed, these are SO MUCH CUTER!!! All the little pieces are made from sugar. I was sad to leave them behind!!

Hope your weekend is going well! I still can’t believe this insanely beautiful weather we are having!!!! Endless Summer!

1. I love that you can still get away with wearing beautiful Summer colours. If you get tired of lovely weather let me know, I have some snow up here that I could send you.

November 9, 2014 at 04:36

• Lol!! Please keep the snow!!!! Im enjoying the lovely weather. Although my roses are convinced its spring!!!!

November 9, 2014 at 05:00

2. You are so talented in so many ways, girlie!! I love that Orange on you!! The cupcakes came out SO GOOD!!

November 9, 2014 at 04:54

• Thank you!!!!! If I could focus on ONE thing, it would be even better! Lol

November 9, 2014 at 05:01

3. Love your dresses as usual. Its finally cooling down here in NC! I even packed away my summer clothes yesterday. Those cupcakes are super cute!

November 9, 2014 at 13:23

• Oh man, i dont see packing away summer clothes EVER happening where I live. Why I posess so many cardigans!!! Lol

November 9, 2014 at 21:53