Happy November!

Yes I know, I’m so late to the “Happy November” party, but as I never actually got dressed on Saturday, well, yeah. I spent my Saturday cleaning and doing some projects I had put off for months!

Yesterday I pulled out my birthday dress to wear to church (which is now on sale for $169 in the current surprise sale!!):

IMG_6564.JPG

IMG_6562.JPG

IMG_6563.JPG

Cardigan: Kate Spade
Dress: Kate Spade
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Handbag: Kate Spade
Necklace: Thrifted

And today I’m off to work in this:

IMG_6572.JPG

IMG_6570.JPG

IMG_6574.JPG

Cardigan: Kate Spade
Blouse: Tahari
Skirt: Anthropologie
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Handbag: Kate Spade

And just like that, it appears Fall has come to Southern California! I love this time of year, anytime I NEED a cardigan, I’m happy. I know, it’s the simple things! Oh and this time change!!

Have a wonderful Monday morning! Don’t forget to check out the Kate Spade surprise sale! I haven’t pulled the trigger on anything, but I am very tempted!!!

1. I love that knotted blouse!! It’s so chic!! I didn’t think I needed anything on the sale yet. I’m not sure what I’m holding out for these days, lol… I think I just don’t love winter colors. Maybe? Possibly?

November 3, 2014 at 16:07

• I am holding out for that tiger clutch that just came out!! Lol. I feel ya though, I think styles are also headed in a direction i dont care for (just in general, not just Kate Spade!!) But i suppose i have enough clothing to last a lifetime!!! 😉

November 5, 2014 at 05:56

2. Heidie Makes

I love the bag & the shoes!

November 3, 2014 at 21:24

• Thank you! I thought a pop of colour might me fun!

November 5, 2014 at 05:56

3. Oyinda

This is definitely coming late but I would like to know: how does the kate spade jacquard dress fit in comparison to the kate spade adette or roset dress? Been thinking about it for a whole now but the fact that there are no reviews isn’t helpful. And late spade sizing has been a little off for me recently. I would really appreciate it if I get a response. Thank you.

December 9, 2014 at 06:16

• It fits like most of my fit and flare dresses. I tend to wear anywhere from a 00 to a 2, it really depends on the fabric, the dress, and the cut of the pattern. This one is a 00, and honestly it is still a touch large. It’s really been hit or miss this year!!!!!

Hope that helps!