Mid-week Madness

Yes. This week is MADNESS!

What I wore today:

IMG_6380.JPG

IMG_6382.JPG

IMG_6381.JPG

IMG_6379.JPG

Jacket: Kate Spade Valerie Jacket
Dress: Kate Spade Elza Dress (outlet find during the F&F sale, under $100! So glad I waited for this one!!)
Shoes: Montana Strassed Christian Louboutins
Handbag: Kate Spade (I’ve had this 2 or 3 years)

I got to ride this, which was AWESOME!

IMG_6377.JPG

IMG_6374.JPG

It’s the Rapid Strike Simulator the Air Force uses as a recruiting tool. They came to my kids’ school!

So as I was baking anyway, when I went back up to pick my older two kiddos this afternoon, I took the team these:

IMG_6387.JPG

I live about 2.7 miles from the school, let me tell you, those babies were still WARM when I passed them out! I love that my baking business allows me to do fun blessing moments like that!

My mommy bought me this for my birthday:

IMG_6384.JPG

Squee!!! Now what to make first?! I’m thinking chicken & dumplings this weekend?

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

1. This outfit makes me miss summer!

October 23, 2014 at 14:28

• Oooo, I am OVER summer! Lol. It gets chilly at night (50’s), but it’s been in the mid-80’s during the day. I’m guessing we will have another mild winter. Sigh.

October 23, 2014 at 14:30

• You can trade weather with me! We’ve been sitting around 50 the last week or two. When I took the dog out yesterday morning there was frost on the ground!

October 23, 2014 at 14:31

• Oh my goodness!!!! We have had the craziest weather out here in Ca this year!!! The mountain resorts are really hurting, the snow has been nearly nonexistent.

Frost!!! I’d love some!!!

October 23, 2014 at 14:33

2. You put together the best outfits… but I am SO HUNGRY FOR COOKIES NOW!!!! Can’t wait to see what comes out of that beautiful pot!!

October 23, 2014 at 21:03

• Thanks! I feel like I AM a cookie now!!!

October 24, 2014 at 15:34