Pineapples

Soooo, stalked this dress for over 6 months on eBay. Finally it was marked down and I snagged it!

IMG_6289.JPG

IMG_6291.JPG

IMG_6290.JPG

Dress: Kate Spade
Shoes: Christian Louboutin

I spent my day making calls and ordering things from various Kate Spade stores, because it’s the Friends & Family weekend (hello additional 30% off!!), AND it’s my birthday next week. Soooo, yeah. Can’t wait for everything to arrive, and I must say, sometimes it’s totally worth waiting to purchase! I snagged some amazing deals on some dresses I totally waited months on!

Oh and I caught up on paperwork around the house. My fall season has officially started and lots of baking is in the future!

1. Such a cute dress! I’ve been obsessing over that sale all day.

October 18, 2014 at 02:34

• Erin, even better? Go to an outlet. Although I decided to just have everything shipped. I figure the $10 I spent (two orders) beats the gas. Plus I can stay home. The Vegas outlet had some awesome stuff!!!

Did you buy anything?

ā¤ Jules

October 18, 2014 at 02:35

• I haven’t yet! There are a bunch of items I’ve been wanting for awhile, so I’m trying to narrow it down šŸ™‚

October 18, 2014 at 02:54

2. Such a cute dress! I swear you must have the most amazing closet.

October 18, 2014 at 15:52

• Thanks! I wish it was more amazing, but then again, what girl doesn’t?! šŸ˜‰ I really just have a lot of dresses and skirts. I need to stop shopping!! Ack!!!! In my defense, I don’t “collect” anything else, and I’m not big on expensive jewelery, so I guess that makes it “ok”? Lol!!!

ā¤ Jules

October 18, 2014 at 16:06

3. Emi

That dress is so pretty! I also went to a Kate Spade outlet this weekend. Got a nice crossbody bag and a wallet! Total was under $90!

October 20, 2014 at 04:09