Mid-Week Doldrums

I have been running so many directions the past few days, blogging just wasn’t on the radar! That said, some outfit recaps!

Saturday I went to Disneyland, I wore my Kate Spade Corley dress. I didn’t get a full shot, but I got this one:

IMG_5109.JPG

Dress: Kate Spade Corley Dress
Shoes: Light Siam Strassed Jimmy Choo flats
Handbag: Kate Spade

Sunday, I wore this to church:

IMG_5137.JPG

IMG_5135.JPG

IMG_5136.JPG

Dress: Kate Spade Jillian (holiday 2012)
Shoes: Kate Spade (off eBay)
Necklace & Bracelet: both Ben-Amun

Monday. This dress I found on eBay a couple of weeks ago for a super steal. It WAS ironed, but linen in dry weather lasts about 15 seconds before it wrinkles!

IMG_5132.JPG

IMG_5131.JPG

IMG_5133.JPG

Dress: Kate Spade
Shoes: Christian Louboutin

Yesterday:

IMG_5171.JPG

IMG_5172.JPG

IMG_5173.JPG

Blouse: Banana Republic, Thrifted last summer in Northern California
Skirt: Kate Spade, off eBay
Shoes: Christian Louboutin

And finally today, embracing some polka dots! (I love this dress! I can only wear it when it isn’t windy)

IMG_5169.JPG

IMG_5168.JPG

IMG_5170.JPG

Cardigan: Kohls (on sale!)
Dress: Hobbs, off eBay
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Light Siam Strassed Jimmy Choo flats

Yesterday I made pie. Lots of pie. Apple pie, raspberry pie, AND chicken pot pie!

IMG_5143.JPG

IMG_5150.JPG

IMG_5151.JPG

Mmmm. I am torn between the chicken pie and the apple pie. Savory vs Sweet. Luckily there was enough for leftovers tonight! (Yay!!)

Hope your week is going grand!

1. looking cute as a button and I love your Disney dress … and you bake … whats not to love

August 27, 2014 at 22:45

• Awe, thanks! Sometimes I feel as if I do TOO many things, ya know? I just want to Do. It. All.

I need twice the time!!

ā¤ Jules

August 27, 2014 at 23:14

• me too … and more sleep

August 27, 2014 at 23:27

2. Those pies need to be in my belly… I love the polka dot dress!! It reminds me of the one that is out at Nordstrom right now on pre-order… Question, do you wear socky things with your flats or no?

August 27, 2014 at 23:26

• I don’t wear anything in my shoes, just bare feet. In winter I wear stockings. I hate having anything on my feet. I have decided it must be all the years I spent in tights & ice skates!!!

I saw the pre-order dress! Did you see they marked the red Emma dress down 50%?! And some other Kate Spade items. I’m hoping that green one gets marked down quickly too!! Not sure how I feel about the polka dot one. I’ll have to try it on.

ā¤ Jules

August 30, 2014 at 01:01

• I tried the red Emma dress on today.. It was pretty, but I didn’t buy it…. I wish the material was more like the black Emma dress. That one just FELT better. I tried on the red one with the back bow and it was SO SHORT. Not going to happen. One breeze and I would be Marilyn Monroe.

August 31, 2014 at 03:39

• I agree on the Emma dress! I don’t really like the fabric at ALL. But DH LOVES it. He loves the Emma dress & red is his favorite colour. My favorite is the pink one I have (it’s a pale blush pink, it was exclusive to the Manhattan store, I managed to snag one from the outlet in NY)

I saw that red one in the window, I LOVE it. But why did they have to make it so short?! I mean, wowza!!! Talk about a Marilyn moment for sure! I don’t know why her dresses seem to be getting shorter and shorter. I though that was what the Saturday line was for?? Such a waste of a gorgeous dress!

ā¤ Jules

August 31, 2014 at 13:10

3. Pie and strass Choos FOR THE WIN! I always feel like I gain 50lbs when I look at your baking pictures. I’m trying so hard to cut back on sugar but I see whatever you have baked at work or home and just get these urges to go nuts with treats. Luckily, California is a country and time zone away so I have a bit of a buffer to control myself.

August 28, 2014 at 05:27

• Lol! Thanks! It’s hard, let me tell you! My weakness is macarons, luckily I haven’t had many orders for them, and I try not to make them just for “me”. šŸ˜‰

ā¤ Jules