Tuesday Bluesday

I actually don’t feel blue this morning, perhaps it’s the 9 hours of sleep I managed last night, which is a rarity in my world! I’ve been having awful migraines the past week or so, so sleep has been elusive, to say the least.

Off to the office this morning:

IMG_5017.JPG

IMG_5019.JPG

IMG_5018.JPG

IMG_5016.JPG

Cardigan: Kate Spade (off eBay, took quite a bit of time to track this one down!)
Blouse: J Crew, Thrifted
Skirt: Escada, Thrifted (under $5, about 5 years ago!)
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Coach (old, like 5-6 years old)
Handbag: Kate Spade
Necklace: Kohls, $3 (isn’t it cute?!)

Yesterday I spent the day editing and going through photos, talk about tedious!! But it was made a little easier by the arrival of a Purple Peridot order I made last week & a surprise postcard from one of my Australian Instagram friends!

IMG_4986.JPG

1. That blouse is perfect!! I love it!! I’m so sorry you are struggling with migraines. They are the worst!

August 20, 2014 at 00:17

• Thank you! It’s one of my favorite finds! I often forget about it though! Lol.

Yeah, I haven’t had super bad migraines like THIS since leaving Texas. OMG, they were BRUTAL when I lived there!!!! Today has been way better. Probably helps that I’m getting more in the rhythm of the new school schedule. And the weather is soooo nice today!

ā¤ Jules

August 21, 2014 at 00:24

2. I hope you’re feeling better. Nothing better than some pretty colours to cheer one up!

August 20, 2014 at 00:46

• Thanks! It happens from time to time. Doesn’t help there is SO much going on right now. I have a problem with over extending myself! šŸ™‚

ā¤ Jules

August 21, 2014 at 00:22

3. Very cute outfit! Love it!

August 20, 2014 at 02:36