Day 12!

It’s hard to believe we have nearly hit the halfway point for the month of May! Nevertheless, it’s the 12th, and it’s day 12 of my “dress a day in may” journey!

This is dress #15 for the month.

20140512-122104.jpg

20140512-122109.jpg

20140512-122118.jpg

20140512-122123.jpg

20140512-122128.jpg

Cardigan: Target (old, 2-ish years old)
Dress: Kate Spade Fleur Dress (purchased at an outlet a couple years ago on major sale)
Belt: Kate Spade (came with a different dress)
Shoes: Montana Strass Christian Louboutin heels
Necklace: Diamond bow, purchased at Ross a few years ago
Handbag: Kate Spade, off eBay

You can’t see it, but I also have a hot pink Kate Spade petticoat underneath my dress. A couple years ago they released a pink & a black petticoat.8 managed to track one down on eBay for 1/3 of the retail price. It’s a really lovely petticoat, just enough “poof”, and it’s a nice quality material.

Hope your Monday is swell!!

1. I love the “bow” necklace, so sweet

May 12, 2014 at 19:37

2. Love that colour! And your gorgeous shoes šŸ™‚

May 13, 2014 at 07:21

3. aheadbandaday

Have you read the book “the hundred dresses?” it’s a children’s book,but actually kind of long. It’s not like normal children’s books. You’d like it. It’s good but kind of sad.

Man,if I had the petti coat,i’d let it poke out! Too cute and live the bow necklace as well.

May 13, 2014 at 07:53

• No, I haven’t read it. I’ll have to look it up. I’m a pretty avid reader!! šŸ™‚

ā¤ Jules

May 13, 2014 at 12:33

• aheadbandaday

It’s from the 60s or so. It’s not quite a chapter book,not quite a picture book.

May 13, 2014 at 16:34

4. I have this one too and I love it!! I can’t even tell the petticoat is under it!!

May 14, 2014 at 02:26

• Seriously, we need a closet party, ASAP. Why don’t you live in California?! šŸ˜‰ (says the California gal who USED to live in Dallas!!!)

This pink petticoat is awesome, I wear it a lot and often forget I even have it on, it’s super quiet and very subtle.

ā¤ Jules