Monaco

Well, in my dreams I suppose I spent today in Monaco! Why you ask? Because I was rocking one of the new Kate Spade dresses from next months collection, destination: Monaco!

20140330-163340.jpg

20140330-163345.jpg

20140330-163351.jpg

20140330-163359.jpg

20140330-163406.jpg

Cardigan: Kate Spade
Dress: Kate Spade
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Coach
Handbag: Kate Spade

Isn’t the stripes TO DIE FOR?! I instantly fell in love. I actually got to try on all the new dresses for next month (silly me didn’t snap any selfies in the dressing room!!), and there are some super cute ones. I also got to finally see the Lemon print dress in my size, and it’s off my wish list now. (That doesn’t mean if I see if for an incredible price I won’t buy it, but it’s not a “must-have”) I didn’t see anything else in the Monaco collection that is a “omg, I NEED this”, mainly because my cardigan collection has gotten so large, I already have all the colours! But this dress was killer. So versatile!

For sizing, it seems to run right on par with Kate Spade’s sizing, I took a 00, and it could be a touch smaller in the waist area, but is perfect everywhere else. It also has pockets, and I adore the length! I’m 5’5 in flat feet (last trip to my Dr, it seems I had grown half an inch in the last few years. Crazy, right?!), and it hits just below my knees, which is really ideal for me. Today was a super blustery day and there was no flashing anyone, this dress is a nice heavy cotton and stays put! Living in a wind tunnel, this is important!!

Thanks to the gals at Newport Fashion Island Kate Spade store for such a fun morning exploring the new stuff, and finally getting to try on some of the Capri pieces in my size. Can’t wait to do it again!

Go out and see the Monaco collection, I think it’s my favorite yet in the “Year of Travel”. But I will refrain from making a final decision until the end of 2014, as who knows what wonderful things my favorite brand has in store.

1. Such a pretty dress, Jules!

March 31, 2014 at 00:45

• Thanks! It’s going to be a fun one to style, so many possibilities!!!!

March 31, 2014 at 00:46

2. Yep, this one is going to need to be in my closet, stat. I’m obsessed.

March 31, 2014 at 02:28

• Yeah, it’s just flat out amazing. I want to wear it all week. It fits perfect, has so many options for cardigan colours, looks great belted (I love belts!), and it has POCKETS!!!! Need I say more?!

There’s a 20% off floating around until April 6. Send me an email if you need a code to order online. I have a few laying around. 🙂

March 31, 2014 at 02:31

3. aheadbandaday

Can we be sister’s so that we can trade clothes? Haha I want this dress too. It’s adorable and I love all the colors in it. You’ve been getting a lot of ks lately…jealous,but so fun!

March 31, 2014 at 17:04

• Lol! So sweet. Yes I have been rather naughty lately when it comes to KS purchases! Have just happened upon some incredible deals I simply couldn’t pass on.

Normally I’m an eBay/goodwill girl though. This has been an exception to the rule this month. Time for a ban!

March 31, 2014 at 21:19

• aheadbandaday

I’ve noticed your purchases. So jealous! But I can never pass up a deal either.

Do you think the outlets will get the Beau bag?? I want it bad and am going to one in 2 weeks!

April 1, 2014 at 07:39

• Call ahead and ask! You know you can call them and purchase over the phone and they ship to you, it’s a $5 flat shipping fee.

I don’t know if the outlet I usually go to had it, merely because it wasn’t a style/bag I had been looking for.

April 1, 2014 at 12:56

4. aheadbandaday

Love the shoes too!

March 31, 2014 at 17:06

• Thanks! I’ve had them for almost 5 years. Just don’t wear them much.

March 31, 2014 at 21:19