Stripes I Say!

It’s a stripe-y kind of day around here:

20140325-140650.jpg

20140325-140702.jpg

20140325-140706.jpg

20140325-140716.jpg

Cardigan: Kate Spade
Blouse: J Crew (via It’s a Wrap)
Skirt: Escada (Thrifted, almost 5 years ago)
Belt: Kate Spade (my other outlet purchase last Friday)
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Navy Simple 100’s

And not pictured was my Wise Owl Quinn, which has been dragged everywhere the past few days. I just can’t get over how much I adore that bag! I think it is my new favorite, it’s so unique. (This coming from a girl who does own a Birkin, which is rather unique as well.)

20140325-141006.jpg

And as a result of reading too many blogs the past couple of months, I finally jumped on the J Crew statement necklace bandwagon. Of course I took it to the extreme, but I couldn’t decide which one!! So I ordered, ahem, 3.

20140325-141128.jpg

I imagine the upper right one will become a staple, it’s already my favorite. But you never know!!

With that I must run. Busy week scheduled, while the kids are away, I intend to deep clean the house and declutter (meaning: throw stuff away!!) their bedrooms. It’s quite the project!

1. what a beautiful blouse!

March 26, 2014 at 01:39

• Thank you so much!! It was totally a fluke, I saw it on the rack while I was checking out. Under $5 too!!

March 26, 2014 at 02:53

2. OH. That belt is at the outlet?! I’ve been waiting for it…. I am obsessed with it!

March 26, 2014 at 02:43

• It was at desert hills in ca! My only issue? It doesn’t like to stay clasped. I am going to have to tighten it with pliers. It’s sooo cute otherwise!

March 26, 2014 at 02:52

3. Ohmygoodness!!!!! a) the owl returns. The return of winky? Whatever, pure love. b) J.Crew statement necklaces! I just picked out one nearly identical to the one on the top left to wear to work tomorrow! Great stylists think alike!

March 26, 2014 at 03:50

• Yeah, I suppose the owl should have a different name? I’m such a nerd. Or perhaps “strange” is a better word! (But I own it, lol)

Post a picture tomorrow! I’d love to see how you style the necklace. My neck is in knots right now, so sadly no large necklaces for me until I get it sorted out later this week. Oh the joys of getting older!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

March 26, 2014 at 04:22

4. love the blouse and belt!

March 27, 2014 at 14:58