Palm Springs!

Yesterday we headed down to Palm Springs to see my parents, something which has become a bit of a school break tradition (I mean, who wouldn’t?! Hello pool time! Oh wait, I don’t do sun OR water!!). Sadly it was a short trip for me and the eldest child, he has AFJROTC starting Monday morning a 5:30am. Oy!!

It was beautiful though:

20140322-203013.jpg

And that is the extent of photos I took! I was so busy enjoying the sites today and last night hitting all the Kate Spade stores, my phone hardly came out. Which I suppose was a good thing.

What I wore today:

20140322-203120.jpg

20140322-203125.jpg

20140322-203130.jpg

20140322-203137.jpg

Cardigan: Kate Spade
Top: Old Navy
Belt: handmade, picked up at It’s a Wrap
Skirt: J Crew (goodwill)
Shoes: Nina Jellies, Strassed by me in Violet AB

Oh and wait, what’s that shiny eye-looking thing?? Well, that is a story!!!! We visited the Kate Spade Desert Hills outlet last night and tucked on the clearance shelf is this little guy:

20140322-203418.jpg

But wait you say, it’s missing an eye! Have no fear, it was tucked inside the bag. And what’s glueing an eye on for me? Even better? He was insanely discounted because of his “winking eye”. Which took all of about 60 seconds to remedy:

1. Your outfit looks really pretty! xx

March 23, 2014 at 05:10

2. This time of year is perfect in Palm Springs! I spent a week down there around this time last year training with one of my kiddos and the weather was perf! Balcony weather all the time! I had a great spa visit at the JW too! You should check it out one time! 😉

March 23, 2014 at 05:25

• Oooo, the JW Marriott! Such fond memories of that place!!

Thanks for stopping by!

March 23, 2014 at 16:09

3. Palm springs looks lovely! Your outfit is great – I’ve been seeing a few pink skirts around the blogosphere and I love them! And the bag – how cute!!!!

March 23, 2014 at 12:30

• Thank you! It was beautiful, although the weather where I live is fairly comparable.

And well, I’m a sucker for anything pink!!! The bag, it grows on me the more I look at it. Lol

Thanks for stopping by!