St Patrick’s Day

Wait a second, St Patrick’s Day isn’t until Monday!! That’s right, but you see I had it in my little blonde head that it was today. Which in reality is kind of a good thing, as it means for once I was ACTUALLY PREPARED ahead of time!! Thursday is my bible study day, so I suppose that’s where it came from.

Since, you know, I like to bring sparkly fun things to my little group of ladies on Thursdays. Hey, they need some sparkle action!

Our table & goodies (all assembled by yours truly):

20140313-210703.jpg

20140313-210715.jpg

20140313-210727.jpg

Aren’t the little bags of lucky charms the cutest?! I snagged those from Pinterest (which I don’t use all that often, because it is addicting!). I intend to tuck one in everyone’s lunch boxes on Monday!

And I went festive in my dress today, which btw, the last time I wore this dress was February 9th! How do I know this? I found a receipt in the pocket!!!

20140313-210906.jpg

20140313-210912.jpg

20140313-210918.jpg

Cardigan: Kate Spade
Dress: Kate Spade
Belt: Kate Spade
Necklace: Kate Spade
Shoes: Montana Strass Christian Louboutin

Hmmm, it seems I have a Kate Spade problem!! Even worse? I have two charge sends in transit with ups from a location I ordered things from. I’m super duper excited about it! Reality is, they are early Birthday/Christmas presents, but this way I can enjoy them all year! My husband spoils me. (Heck, I spoil me!!)

After that though, it’s time to put myself on a small shopping ban. Not too long, as we have trips coming up that put us in MAJOR outlet shopping territory, but perhaps turn off eBay, except for selling. My only saving grace is that I have been selling a lot of items lately in various places, so it covers anything I’ve bought off eBay. But still.

I still have my blog sale up, I need to update as items have sold. Please feel free to make offers, I will combine items and discount them, as all pricing does include domestic shipping.

1. haleybug818

stunning necklace!! wow what a showstopper.

March 14, 2014 at 04:31

• Thanks!! Only problem?! It’s super heavy!!! So as soon as my day “ended” (2-ish), off that sucker came!!!

Lol. It’s so pretty though. I love the navy & green!!

March 14, 2014 at 04:32

• haleybug818

Where did you find it at? ks outlet? ebay?

Me too! I’m super into green lately.

March 14, 2014 at 04:43

• I found it in eBay. Always tricky though, so many fakes out there!!! I got lucky with this one.

March 14, 2014 at 22:22

• haleybug818

You should share your tips on how to get real ks on ebay!

March 14, 2014 at 23:03

• See, it’s hard, because I just know if it’s real or not usually. If that makes sense? I suppose I have an eye for it? I worked for a high end jeweler over a decade ago, and I had a manager who taught us how to recognize fakes, and which bags were expensive, etc etc. We were totally profiling our customers! But I made huge sales from knowing what shoes and bags, because these ladies would wear sloppy clothing but have thousands in bags & shoes, and so the other sales associates would ignore these people.

I didn’t. And I made huge sales because of it. I also used to frequent a now-defunct website that had a lot of Kate Spade real vs fake information. But this was before luxury items were so mainstream. Back when I shopped at Casual Corner for everyday wear and my “investment” pieces were Banana republic. It never occurred to be to thrift shop! (Sadly! Because the thrifting where I used to live is apparently phenomenal!!!)

So I think some of it is instinct? I don’t know! I have friends who give me their wish lists and I just keep an eye out for things. And you know you can call any outlet and they will ship to you! (It’s a $5 shipping fee, cheaper than gas!)

Oh and I just plain old love to dig through piles of junk. In person and online. That helps. Lol!

March 14, 2014 at 23:13

• haleybug818

I love digging through junk too. haha My parents hate it.

Yeah, I have an eye for spotting fakes too, but some of the older kate spades are hard for me to tell because I’m not as familiar with those lines.

Yeah but how do you know what is at the outlet without looking?? The closet one to my house is 4 hours away. I never get over there unless I’m going to visit my gma’s. Wish it was closer.

March 14, 2014 at 23:21

• My outlet will send me photos, or I tell them what I’m looking for. Always helps to have an idea of what you’re looking for though!!!

March 14, 2014 at 23:22

• haleybug818

Oh, yeah. I don’t know if my outlet would let me do that. I haven’t shopped there enough. That’s cool though.

March 14, 2014 at 23:25

• Nope, EVERY Kate spade store does it, outlet or regular store! 🙂

❤ Julea

March 15, 2014 at 00:28

2. morganetoile

I absolutely love that necklace! I have it pinned on my pinterest 🙂

-Morgan Etoile

March 14, 2014 at 13:01

• Ooo!!! I hadn’t seen it before, but when I spotted it I fell in love! I just wish it wasn’t so heavy!!

March 14, 2014 at 22:21