Pink Love

I’m headed to the office this morning, so I of course made an attempt to dress the part. Not that she cares all that much, but I have to say, it does make it easier when I am in and out of banking institutions!

20130204-072658.jpg

Cardigan: Ann Taylor
Dress: Calvin Klein (worn a little over a week ago, but it’s so bright and cheery!)
Shoes: Christian Louboutin (heels are not going to happen, not after the 10+ miles we walked yesterday!)
Necklace: The Cute and Sparkly Wife
Belt: off my Lela Rose for Target dress
Handbag: Kate Spade

Now you ask, what is this “The Cute and Sparkly Wife”? It’s something I’ve been working on, accessories and other odds and ends. It hasn’t officially launched yet (probably another couple of weeks, still waiting on graphics and packaging), but in the meantime I simply have not been able to resist wearing some of my sample pieces!!

My necklace:

20130204-073103.jpg

I’m sure as time goes on I will share more bits and pieces here and there. Don’t worry, this blog is not going to turn into a “buy my stuff” ad. I will mention when I wear pieces from the line and that’s about it. I do normally post links to small business, so it will be like that.

Anyway. Enough of that! My bag & shoes:

20130204-073259.jpg

Happy Monday y’all, I hope you have a wonderful first day of the week!

1. Hey thanks for stopping by Talktomyshoes! I love your pink dress, they always make the day so much better!

February 4, 2013 at 22:35

• Awe, thank you! Love your blog too! Then again, I do love shoes. Your aviator matches my pink dress!! 🙂

February 5, 2013 at 13:41

2. I love the details on your necklace! great outfit there 🙂

February 6, 2013 at 06:43

• Thank you! Thank you for stopping by!

February 6, 2013 at 16:09

3. I love this whole outfit! So cute. 🙂

February 6, 2013 at 20:49

• @Alyssa….thanks! Thanks for stopping by! 🙂

February 7, 2013 at 13:57

4. What a nice bright colour for winter!

February 7, 2013 at 08:07

• @editorbree…thank you! 🙂 thank you for stopping by!

February 7, 2013 at 13:57