What I’m Wearing

I might end up changing before the day is out, but for now, I am choosing to wear what I’ve worn 3 out of the last 4 Fridays!! (but always different shoes)

And my toes are still bugging me, but getting better. A couple more days I hope!!

20120427-081526.jpg

The Rundown:
Cardigan: Target (girls’ section)
Brooch: Vintage, Salvation Army
Skirt: See by Chloe, off eBay
Shoes: Kate Spade sandals
Handbag: Kate Spade Antoinette

And as a favor to a reader from overseas, a photo with my Eat Cake for Breakfast bag on my shoulder (for those interested in scale, I’m right around 5’4)

20120427-081751.jpg

Have a lovely Friday everyone!! I will post a giveaway update later this afternoon!! Maybe a sneak peek!

1. That bag is too cute! I have seen it around Pinterest.

Your cardigan fits you so well and it a great, fun color. Looks lovely with the skirt.

Have a wonderful weekend!
    xo, A

April 27, 2012 at 17:57

2. Courtney

I really do love that bag for you, it’s perfect!!!

April 28, 2012 at 01:17

3. sweetopiagirl

Reblogged this on InspiredWeightloss!.

April 28, 2012 at 15:12

4. happygrape2

I love the spring color combo!
    A tiny suggestion, though, if you don’t mind… the color scheme for your blog is a little hard on the eyes (white font on black background). it might be cute if you changed it to match that gorgeous spring outfit, or something else 🙂

April 30, 2012 at 00:36

• Thank you for the ideas! I have thought about changing the theme (colors), oy, I’m just not very computer savvy though. I’ll have to look through the templates, it’s probably time to change it up a bit anyway, since we are in full-blown spring just about now. Thanks for stopping by!

April 30, 2012 at 01:06